Skip to main content

Howdy Ho Neighborinos!

Your Ideal Episode of the Simpsons? by davisj8
HomerTrys another Get Rich Quick scheme
MargeCleans the house
Bartshares room with Lisa
Lisagoes on "date" with Milhouse
Maggiestarts walking.
Name
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!


I'm finding making these things so much fun. Sure, I have a ton of other things I should be doing but, if you were me, you'd want to find some way to escape too and it's not like I've become an alcoholic or drug addict so what the hell?

Smallville wasn't the greatest but they've done much worse. I think Clark and I are alike in some ways. If my father was in the hospital, I'd do anything I could to help even it meant putting aside things I had a better chance of really helping with. In fact, I think many others could also agree with the sentiment. I was disappointed that more wasn't done with the angle of Lionel re-animating dead people but I have a feeling this will continue indefinitely so it's ok, I guess. I liked the scenes between Clark and Lana. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

To think that this episode of Angel was written and planned before the announcement of cancellation is mindblowing. They're canceling this show because? Amy Acker is such a good actress but her approach is very subtle. The first other example of this I can think of is Holly Marie Combs. I love that the whole office was so into saving Fred. Wes and Gunn simply are in love with her, Angel doesn't want to lose another person and Spike, I suppose, wants to repay Fred for her efforts to corporealize him. Even Lorne was getting vicious. That scene with Eve was excellent. This show deserves to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neglected Blog

With the discovery of the time-waster that is Facebook, I find I no longer need to waste my time here. This is mainly why I haven't done any quizzes or other memes here in a cat's age. (I'm not a dog person...) They're all over there. Also why tell you all about what's not going on in my life when I can better waste time by making fake money off Lindsay Lohan's hi-jinks? Added to that, you can regularly follow the mundaness that is my life on Twitter. I don't want to say I'll never blog again. Frankly, this site and I have chronicled much over the years and I'm not ready to give it up fully. Every so often, something comes up worth sharing. Case in point, Thursday night, there was a retirement celebration for our outgoing OT professor complete with a guest lecturer from Boston, dinner and a vesper service designed by the professor herself. It was good Thai food, though admittedly not my favorite Asian cuisine, and saw many people I knew. My parents c...

Rant and Update

First off, I must ask: Where the bloody hell is my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows ? I ordered the thing five days ago! I'm going to start reading spoilers soon! I really want to read this book! Anyway, so I'm still volunteering at the library. We're in the middle of an inventory now. I've also looked in the catalog, one, to see if we had certain new books already and, two, if we did, to see which branch. This week, I've been assigning call numbers to new books. I haven't done that at all since school and that was Library of Congress (LC) classification anyway while here they use Dewey and Cutter numbers. Tomorrow, I won't be going in as the librarian is out today and tomorrow and I did all the work she left for me already.

Random Comments Into My Life

We did yardwork yesterday. I picked up a lot of sticks. Home Depot sucks on a Friday morning. My father and I went to get a new gascan for the mower and there was only one employee around to help us...and she didn't know anything about how these new fangled gas cans work... So due to a bank error when I reset my bank account so I could accurately keep track again, I had like a hundred dollars less in my account than I thought so my last bill payment put me in the hole. This would've been all right and easily fixed if I had been paid for the last week of my mailroom job but, oddly, I still have not been even though it's been weeks. I don't know if I can accurately convey how infuriated this makes me. If it doesn't happen soon, heads will roll! Also yesterday I re-watched the Enterprise episode "Regeneration"; this time with audio commentary from the writers. They made some valid points I hadn't considered on the issue of if this episode screws with...