Skip to main content

Review, Rant, Rinse, Repeat

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

I don't know how scientific this test is but I have never been a J. I'm always a P. I should also note I'm a weak N. Once I had a U for "undecided" in that category. I guess I should be happy with this though. The INTP is Lord Voldemort...

Charmed was really good this week. Though Chris was more interesting with the mystery of his identity surrounding him, it's the correct emotional response not to get close to someone you know will die. On the other hand, the mission to stop Wyatt from turning evil won't take fourteen years to complete therefore he should be happy with this opportunity. I could be wrong, but no one knows that Phoebe and Paige will also die during the event so history isn't totally changed. To me, the Phoebe plot was like a magical episode of TJ Hooker. (I could have just had Shatner on the brain as I will explain shortly.) I agree with Lady Vader, Paige is getting boring. The relationship with Richard and the lame way it ended I think has something to do with it.

Another new Alias? We're getting spoiled! While I will admit that The Office is not one of my favorite shows, Ricky Gervais is hilarious! The plot was highly convincing. At first, I thought it was Lauren who shot Weiss but it was Sydney! Victor Garber is such a fine actor as well. He can torture prisoners, take in red haired orphans and make passes at Reese Witherspoon!

Now the rant. I was under the impression that William Shatner was going to be on The Practice this week. Was he? No! This simply means he will be just in part two of the story which is not how I read the sentence in the article. Oh well. Did I mention how hilarious James Spader is in this show?

Now for good, but strange, news: according to my supervisor schools are closed on St. Patrick's Day. This was not the case in Maine and I'm sure I would have heard if it was in Connecticut. As far as I know, Simmons still has class. Anyway, this means I have day off tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neglected Blog

With the discovery of the time-waster that is Facebook, I find I no longer need to waste my time here. This is mainly why I haven't done any quizzes or other memes here in a cat's age. (I'm not a dog person...) They're all over there. Also why tell you all about what's not going on in my life when I can better waste time by making fake money off Lindsay Lohan's hi-jinks? Added to that, you can regularly follow the mundaness that is my life on Twitter. I don't want to say I'll never blog again. Frankly, this site and I have chronicled much over the years and I'm not ready to give it up fully. Every so often, something comes up worth sharing. Case in point, Thursday night, there was a retirement celebration for our outgoing OT professor complete with a guest lecturer from Boston, dinner and a vesper service designed by the professor herself. It was good Thai food, though admittedly not my favorite Asian cuisine, and saw many people I knew. My parents c...

Random Comments Into My Life

We did yardwork yesterday. I picked up a lot of sticks. Home Depot sucks on a Friday morning. My father and I went to get a new gascan for the mower and there was only one employee around to help us...and she didn't know anything about how these new fangled gas cans work... So due to a bank error when I reset my bank account so I could accurately keep track again, I had like a hundred dollars less in my account than I thought so my last bill payment put me in the hole. This would've been all right and easily fixed if I had been paid for the last week of my mailroom job but, oddly, I still have not been even though it's been weeks. I don't know if I can accurately convey how infuriated this makes me. If it doesn't happen soon, heads will roll! Also yesterday I re-watched the Enterprise episode "Regeneration"; this time with audio commentary from the writers. They made some valid points I hadn't considered on the issue of if this episode screws with...

Rant and Update

First off, I must ask: Where the bloody hell is my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows ? I ordered the thing five days ago! I'm going to start reading spoilers soon! I really want to read this book! Anyway, so I'm still volunteering at the library. We're in the middle of an inventory now. I've also looked in the catalog, one, to see if we had certain new books already and, two, if we did, to see which branch. This week, I've been assigning call numbers to new books. I haven't done that at all since school and that was Library of Congress (LC) classification anyway while here they use Dewey and Cutter numbers. Tomorrow, I won't be going in as the librarian is out today and tomorrow and I did all the work she left for me already.