Skip to main content

A Plethora of Things to Say

First, I want to comment that, after a very dry spell, women are coming out of the woodwork, some maybe literally, expressing at least some interest in me. I would not describe any of them in even POI stage as of yet but it's keeping me busy.

Next, I finally got paid for my cat sitting and was totally ripped off. First off, my mother agreed that I would be paid fifty dollars less a day that I should have been. I really don't blame her for that but even at that small amount I should have received another hundred dollars more than I did. If I do that again, this woman will pay the full price or I'm not doing it. This is why I should not start my own business unless I could find someone to handle the business side for me. Any takers?

Let's see what else to talk about... Oh yes, I'm still unemployed. I had thought applying at the local mall was a good idea but when I called them yesterday, one of the stores was still reviewing resumes and hadn't started interviewing yet. Is there something wrong with this or am I just paranoid? Oh, since I mentioned it specifically here before, the job in Minnesota is officially off the table. I figured as much when the start date came and went without hearing from them but at least they were kind enough to tell eventually. Oh and how does Northern Vermont sound?

And this is why I don't interest women or men younger than my father for that matter (Don't ask) ...








Special K
You scored 96 Kindness, 75 Intelligence, 70 Style, and 56 Humor!
Nothing but kindness on the ol' ticker. Wholesome goodness, yes, that is true. Special K is bland, but, tasty. You maybe vanilla, but, at least you've done it with a clean heart. Way-to-Go!







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 98% on Kindness





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 3% on Intelligence





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 3% on Style





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 13% on Humor
Link: The Which Breakfast Cereal Are You Test written by BrotherDag on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neglected Blog

With the discovery of the time-waster that is Facebook, I find I no longer need to waste my time here. This is mainly why I haven't done any quizzes or other memes here in a cat's age. (I'm not a dog person...) They're all over there. Also why tell you all about what's not going on in my life when I can better waste time by making fake money off Lindsay Lohan's hi-jinks? Added to that, you can regularly follow the mundaness that is my life on Twitter. I don't want to say I'll never blog again. Frankly, this site and I have chronicled much over the years and I'm not ready to give it up fully. Every so often, something comes up worth sharing. Case in point, Thursday night, there was a retirement celebration for our outgoing OT professor complete with a guest lecturer from Boston, dinner and a vesper service designed by the professor herself. It was good Thai food, though admittedly not my favorite Asian cuisine, and saw many people I knew. My parents c...

Random Comments Into My Life

We did yardwork yesterday. I picked up a lot of sticks. Home Depot sucks on a Friday morning. My father and I went to get a new gascan for the mower and there was only one employee around to help us...and she didn't know anything about how these new fangled gas cans work... So due to a bank error when I reset my bank account so I could accurately keep track again, I had like a hundred dollars less in my account than I thought so my last bill payment put me in the hole. This would've been all right and easily fixed if I had been paid for the last week of my mailroom job but, oddly, I still have not been even though it's been weeks. I don't know if I can accurately convey how infuriated this makes me. If it doesn't happen soon, heads will roll! Also yesterday I re-watched the Enterprise episode "Regeneration"; this time with audio commentary from the writers. They made some valid points I hadn't considered on the issue of if this episode screws with...

Rant and Update

First off, I must ask: Where the bloody hell is my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows ? I ordered the thing five days ago! I'm going to start reading spoilers soon! I really want to read this book! Anyway, so I'm still volunteering at the library. We're in the middle of an inventory now. I've also looked in the catalog, one, to see if we had certain new books already and, two, if we did, to see which branch. This week, I've been assigning call numbers to new books. I haven't done that at all since school and that was Library of Congress (LC) classification anyway while here they use Dewey and Cutter numbers. Tomorrow, I won't be going in as the librarian is out today and tomorrow and I did all the work she left for me already.