Skip to main content

What you all want to know I'm sure.

You want to know what I thought of Charmed and Alias don't you? Well lets start with Charmed: I hate Phoebe's hair but Piper was hot as a Valkerie. I don't really want ruin anything for people who haven't seen it so just get out of here if you want to be surprised.

You gone? Good.

What is Chris's game? I believe he is from the future but there's no way he's a Whitelighter and he doesn't seem like a Darklighter to me either. My first thought is he's after Wyatt maybe because Wyatt is perhaps a threat to him in the future. Wyatt is magically protected from harm, as we've seen several times, so killing him off would not be an easy task. That seems relatively obvious as is getting Leo out of the way so he'd be named their Whitelighter and have a legitimate reason to be around. Yet there's something missing...

For those who don't want to be spoiled on Alias now is your time to get lost.

This episode reminded me of the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Future Imperfect" where Riker wakes up in sickbay supposedly 16 years later and Ferengi are in Starfleet and Admiral Picard is negotiating peace with the Romulans. (You notice all of this basically happened on Deep Space Nine?) Admittedly, I was watching this and Charmed at the same time so I don't really have much to say about this except you knew that they'd have evidence of Sydney killing someone during those missing two years. It's typical Alias but no less cool. I am very curious to what happened to her. Did Sloane have something to do with it as Sydney claims? My thought is Sark especially since he's still out there somewhere. Are they still going to reveal Sark is her half-brother or was that rumor unfounded? We will have to wait and see. I also prefer having Dixon in charge but Terry O'Quinn and Ronnie Cox are two actors who always play charcters you love to hate. Cox didn't on The Agency and wasn't good but that's a post for another time. Actually, since the show isn't on any more it'd be pointless to do so....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neglected Blog

With the discovery of the time-waster that is Facebook, I find I no longer need to waste my time here. This is mainly why I haven't done any quizzes or other memes here in a cat's age. (I'm not a dog person...) They're all over there. Also why tell you all about what's not going on in my life when I can better waste time by making fake money off Lindsay Lohan's hi-jinks? Added to that, you can regularly follow the mundaness that is my life on Twitter. I don't want to say I'll never blog again. Frankly, this site and I have chronicled much over the years and I'm not ready to give it up fully. Every so often, something comes up worth sharing. Case in point, Thursday night, there was a retirement celebration for our outgoing OT professor complete with a guest lecturer from Boston, dinner and a vesper service designed by the professor herself. It was good Thai food, though admittedly not my favorite Asian cuisine, and saw many people I knew. My parents c

Reversion To The Old Ways

Since there seems to be no rhyme or reason to which of my posts get comments and which don't, I'm going post whatever I feel like. Sure, I love comments but I must face facts that I'm not going to get them. No, I'm not going to review every episode of every TV show I'm going to watch this new season again simply because it doesn't appeal to me any more. To be sure, I will write about some of the new series since that does still interest me but not every episode... I am going to go back to complaining about my love life occassionally though because, if I can't discuss it here, where can I? Remember that workstudy student I mentioned being interested in? Yeah, well she's married apparently and I think even has at least one child so even if she didn't commute from such a long distance, nothing is going to happen with that. (Boo!) This is the first time I've discovered information of this nature before I made a complete ass of my self so this is go

This Was Supposed To Be Titled "Brooms and Baseball" But, Now, Forget It...

Saturday, my aunt and roommate went with me to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix . Overall, I loved it but I'd be lying if I didn't have quibbles but there was much I enjoyed about it. In the book, I found the character of Luna annoying as all get out but she totally rocked in this movie. "I'm hungry. I hope they have pudding." Delores Umbridge was also great. I did, however, miss the heavy Scottish accent Cho had in the last movie. (My cousin pointed out that she still had one but from a different region. I say it isn't the same.) I actually approved of them cutting the Quidditch stuff out of this movie but the OWL scenes, including the studying, being cut was disapointing. They had the scene with Fred and George but they didn't make clear they actually left school so what really was the point? Speaking of confusion, how exactly could the students ride creatures only Harry and Luna could see? I'm pretty sure it was explained in the book b