Skip to main content

Oooh A Survey.

[ name ]: Joshua
[ nicknames ]: Josh,
[ screen name ]: likestrek
[ birthday ]: Oct. 26, 1977
[ born in ]: State College, PA
[ age ]: 26
[ nationality ]: English, Irish, Scottish, Greek, Maybe Native American.
[ astrological sign ]: Scorpio
[ location ]: For what?
[ eye color ]: blue
[ height ]: 5'11"
[ siblings ]: Nope.
[ pets ]: 1 kitty

[ in the morning I'm]: tired and not usually in a good mood.

[ all i need is ]: Love but money would be nice.
[ love is ]: not easy
[ if i could see one person right now it would be ]: Good question. It depends on what happened with these people when I saw them.
[ i dream about ]: Morphing friends at Korean dinners and my grandfather urging me to tell people I'm not gay...

HAVE YOU EVER?
[ pictured your crush naked? ]: Surprisingly no. What does that mean?
[ actually seen your crush naked? ]: ::shakes head:: nope.
[ been in love? ]: I say twice. Both not mutual.

[ said i love you and meant it? ]: Yes
[ cried when someone died? ]: Yes

[ lied? ]: Yes

[ kicked someone in the nuts? ]: No.
[ stolen anything? ]: Actually, yes.
[ done drugs? ]: Just antihystimines, decongestants, and pain killers.
[ drank? ]: I can't remember the last time I seriously did but yes I have.
[ cheated on someone? ]: You have to actually be in a relationship to cheat...
[ fallen for your best guy friend? ]: ::LOL:: No.
[ been cheated on? ]: See my answer for two questions up.
[ been kissed? ]: The title of a Drew Barrymore movie applies here.
[ done something you regret? ]: I'm sure there's a long list.


FAVORITE
[ food? ]: cheese
[ fruit? ]: um...Apricots I guess.
[ candy? ]: Snickers or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
[ color? ]: blue
[ numbers? ]: 18, 26
[ animal? ]: Kitties
[ drink? ]: vodka
[ soda? ]: Sprite
[ book? ]: I'm a librarian, damn it.
[ room? ]: Where my stuff is.
[ habla espanol? ]: Ne peu. (Oh wait, that's French...)
[ color your hair? ]: I never have.
[ write in cursive or print? ]: I print.
[ sleep with stuffed animals? ]: I haven't in years.
[ like cleaning? ]: Even though I scrubbed my floor around 2 this morning, no.
[ have a tattoo? ]: A midget sidekick? No.
[ have any piercings? ]: No.
[ cheat on test/homework? ]: I'm sure I have.
[ drink/smoke? ]: Yes to the first, Hell no to the second.
[ swear a lot? ]: In my head.
[ like watching sunrises or sunset? ]: sunsets because I'm not a morning person.
[ believe in God? ]: Yes, I do.
[ pray? ]: On occasion.
[ go to church? ]: Do you know who my parents are?
[ believe in witches? ]: Yes, I met one online once.
[ have a best friends? ]: Though I'm not sure who it is at the moment, I say yes.
[ like your own handwriting? ]: I prefer to type.

ARE YOU?

[ obsessive? ]: ::LOL:: yes.
[ able to live without the computer? ]: Given my past and current situations, not very long.
[ bored? ]: I'm doing this survey aren't I?
[ happy? ]: I guess so.
[ missing someone? ]: Maybe more the fantasy of someone.
[ confused? ]: Right now, no.
[ tired? ]: Ugh. I slept 3 hours last night.
[ mad? ]: Angry or crazy? No to the first, perhaps to the second.
[ sleepy? ]: A little. I see you understand the difference between that and tired. Bravo!

WHO?

[ makes you laugh the most? ]: My father, Corey
[ makes you smile? ]: My parents, my friends
[ gives you a funny feeling when you see them? ]: Friendly matinence guys.
[ gives you advice? ]: My parents, Karen and Naomi.

DO YOU EVER?

[ stay on waitin for someone special to IM you? ]: Sadly yes.
[ save aol/aim conversations? ]: Never have, no.
[ wish you were a member of the opposite sex? ]: Sometime I wonder if it would be easier romancewise.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON WHO?

[ you talked to on the phone? ]: An operator at the Commencement Photo place.
[ you hugged? ]: Mom or Dad. I can't remember.
[ you instant messaged? ]: Maybe Karen.
[ instant messaged you? ]: definitely Karen.
[ sent you an e-mail? ]: Dave.
[ you laughed with? ]: Heather and Patty.
[ slept in your bed? ]: Um. Me...
[ you shared a drink with? ]: Shared? I don't remember.
[ you went to the movies with? ]: My father I think.
[ yelled at you? ]: I don't remember.
[ you called? ]: Again, the Commencement Photo woman.
[ you kicked? ]: I don't recall ever kicking someone.
[ you saw? ]: Heather or Patty.

WHO IS?

[ the most handsome person you know? ]: I don't know.
[ the weirdest person you know? ]: Tough one.
[ the funniest person you know? ]: I'll go with my father.
[ the loudest person you know? ]: Ferisa
[ the quietest person you know? ]: Probably Me.
[ the sweetest person you know? ]: My mother.
[ the most serious person you know? ] Tuvok
[ your best friend ]: Dave or Corey.
[ the person you hate the most? ]: ::Shrugs:: the assholes on Fox News Channel I guess.
[ the person you see most? ]: Can't say.

WHAT IS?

[ your most over used phrase on aim? ]: brb
[ the first thing you thought of when you woke up ]: "Fuck."
[ the best name for a butler? ]: Alfred
[ the wussiest sport? ]: Fishing or hunting.
[ song that describes you? ]: Me or situations involving me? If it's me then maybe "Bad Touch" by um I forget but if it's the second then currently "The Reason" by Hoobastank.
[ your best feature? ]: sense of humor?
[ your bedtime? ]: Not early enough.
[ your greatest accomplishment? ]: God willing, getting my masters degree.

IN THE FUTURE

[ what is the age you hope to get married? ]: By 48 or I'm packing it in.
[ number and names of kids? ]: 3. Names I'm kicking around are Dresden, Terry, Julia, and Kirk.
[ where do you see yourself at age 20? ]: Sorry can't go back in time...
[ describe your dream wedding? ]: My parents somehow involved and short in length.
[ when and how do you want to die? ]: when life is no longer worth living and painlessly quick.
[ what are you career plans? ]: Librarian, writer, father
[ someplace you like to visit? ]: To quote Prof. Farnsworth: "The toilet."

WHAT ARE YOUR opinions OF THE opposite SEX?

[ best eye color? ]: Not red.
[ best hair color? ]: Not red or non-normal color if I had to be picky.
[ short or long hair? ]: I like it best up so longish.
[ best height? ]: Not taller than me
[ best weight? ]: If you're beachball shaped, you're too fat. If you're translucent, eat something!!!
[ best first date location? ]: Mini-golf and ice cream (Great answer LV!)
[ best first kiss location? ]: As long as I'm involved, who cares!
[ describe your perfect other? ]: I'd rather not attempt that.
[ what do you notice first? ]: Eyes.
[ last person you slow danced with? ]: Probably my mother. How sad is that?
[ last time you went out of state? ]: It could be argued I'm out of state now.
[ last time you were outside? ]: Three and a half hours ago.
[ last time you had a snowball fight? ]: Don't remember
[ last time you were listening to music? ]: five and half hours ago
[ last time you were on the internet? ]: Now
[ last time you ate? ]: 4 hours ago.
[last time you jumped in front of a movin` car? ]: Shut the fuck up.
[ last time you watched TV? ]: now
[ last time you cried? ]: 3 months ago?

OTHER

[ how many pplsz are on your buddylist? ]: 15
[ what hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? ]: Emotional...it usually lasts longer (Another great answer LV!)
[ have you felt this recently? ]: I think it's who I am.
[ what do you wear to bed? ]: boxers
[ when`s the last time you slept with a stuffed animal? ]: Years ago.
[ have you ever played ouija board? ]: I don't recall.
[ how many rings before you pick up the phone? ]: 2 I guess.
[ how many schools have you gone to? ]: 2 elementary, 1 middle, 1 high, 2 college
[ would you shave your head for $5,ooo? ]: Sure. Why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neglected Blog

With the discovery of the time-waster that is Facebook, I find I no longer need to waste my time here. This is mainly why I haven't done any quizzes or other memes here in a cat's age. (I'm not a dog person...) They're all over there. Also why tell you all about what's not going on in my life when I can better waste time by making fake money off Lindsay Lohan's hi-jinks? Added to that, you can regularly follow the mundaness that is my life on Twitter. I don't want to say I'll never blog again. Frankly, this site and I have chronicled much over the years and I'm not ready to give it up fully. Every so often, something comes up worth sharing. Case in point, Thursday night, there was a retirement celebration for our outgoing OT professor complete with a guest lecturer from Boston, dinner and a vesper service designed by the professor herself. It was good Thai food, though admittedly not my favorite Asian cuisine, and saw many people I knew. My parents c

Reversion To The Old Ways

Since there seems to be no rhyme or reason to which of my posts get comments and which don't, I'm going post whatever I feel like. Sure, I love comments but I must face facts that I'm not going to get them. No, I'm not going to review every episode of every TV show I'm going to watch this new season again simply because it doesn't appeal to me any more. To be sure, I will write about some of the new series since that does still interest me but not every episode... I am going to go back to complaining about my love life occassionally though because, if I can't discuss it here, where can I? Remember that workstudy student I mentioned being interested in? Yeah, well she's married apparently and I think even has at least one child so even if she didn't commute from such a long distance, nothing is going to happen with that. (Boo!) This is the first time I've discovered information of this nature before I made a complete ass of my self so this is go

This Was Supposed To Be Titled "Brooms and Baseball" But, Now, Forget It...

Saturday, my aunt and roommate went with me to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix . Overall, I loved it but I'd be lying if I didn't have quibbles but there was much I enjoyed about it. In the book, I found the character of Luna annoying as all get out but she totally rocked in this movie. "I'm hungry. I hope they have pudding." Delores Umbridge was also great. I did, however, miss the heavy Scottish accent Cho had in the last movie. (My cousin pointed out that she still had one but from a different region. I say it isn't the same.) I actually approved of them cutting the Quidditch stuff out of this movie but the OWL scenes, including the studying, being cut was disapointing. They had the scene with Fred and George but they didn't make clear they actually left school so what really was the point? Speaking of confusion, how exactly could the students ride creatures only Harry and Luna could see? I'm pretty sure it was explained in the book b