Skip to main content

First Survey of the Year

What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Moved out of my parent's house, to a different state at the time, to an apartment.

Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I doubt I made any and I'll probably hold that trend.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not really but one of my good friends from kindergarten's sister apparently had baby...

Did anyone close to you die?
Nobody comes to mind for this question at all.

What countries did you visit?
Other than go to CT a couple times and Springfield, MA once, I didn't even leave the state.

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A paying job and an SO wouldn't go amiss...

What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Forever? I don't think there is one.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a huge Christmas bonus from my volunteer job.

What was your biggest failure?
Thinking that temping would pan out up here.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing serious

What was the best thing you bought?
Um, the complete series of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe I guess...

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Yeah, President Bush is a good answer...

Where did most of your money go?
Getting my glasses fixed then having to later get new frames.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to the United Fan Con in Springfield, I guess.

What song will always remind you of 2007?
Always? I guess I'll go with "You'll Have Time" by William Shatner

Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Much happier.

What do you wish you’d done more of?
This may sound odd considering I did more of this than in many moons but I still would have to say socialization.

What do you wish you’d done less of?
Going to the mall to get my glasses fixed for one...

Did you fall in love in 2007?
It was really more of a crush...

How many one-night stands?
::sigh::

What was your favorite TV program?
Of 2007? Bionic Woman.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, no one new... :)

What was the best book you read?
The best book that I read start to finish in 2007? I'm going to just say Star Trek: Mind Meld.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Radio Free Colorado

What did you want and get?
A change.

What was your favorite film of this year?
I suppose Spider-man 3.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Had a small party with my parents, grandmother and uncle at my parent's new house. I turned 30!

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Independence.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Same as always, whatever's clean! :P

What kept you sane?
Family and my volunteer job.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
In 2007? I'm gonna go with Michelle Ryan of Bionic Woman.

What political issue stirred you the most?
Does the Patriot's "Cameragate" count?

Whom did you miss?
Many people off and on.

Who were the best new people you met?
Seminary and Church people.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
"A change will do you good."

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Either the above or "Live life like you're gonna die because you're gonna."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neglected Blog

With the discovery of the time-waster that is Facebook, I find I no longer need to waste my time here. This is mainly why I haven't done any quizzes or other memes here in a cat's age. (I'm not a dog person...) They're all over there. Also why tell you all about what's not going on in my life when I can better waste time by making fake money off Lindsay Lohan's hi-jinks? Added to that, you can regularly follow the mundaness that is my life on Twitter. I don't want to say I'll never blog again. Frankly, this site and I have chronicled much over the years and I'm not ready to give it up fully. Every so often, something comes up worth sharing. Case in point, Thursday night, there was a retirement celebration for our outgoing OT professor complete with a guest lecturer from Boston, dinner and a vesper service designed by the professor herself. It was good Thai food, though admittedly not my favorite Asian cuisine, and saw many people I knew. My parents c

Reversion To The Old Ways

Since there seems to be no rhyme or reason to which of my posts get comments and which don't, I'm going post whatever I feel like. Sure, I love comments but I must face facts that I'm not going to get them. No, I'm not going to review every episode of every TV show I'm going to watch this new season again simply because it doesn't appeal to me any more. To be sure, I will write about some of the new series since that does still interest me but not every episode... I am going to go back to complaining about my love life occassionally though because, if I can't discuss it here, where can I? Remember that workstudy student I mentioned being interested in? Yeah, well she's married apparently and I think even has at least one child so even if she didn't commute from such a long distance, nothing is going to happen with that. (Boo!) This is the first time I've discovered information of this nature before I made a complete ass of my self so this is go

The Big E and Other Commentary

Last night, we went to the Big E up in West Springfield. It was apparently Connecticut Day so the parade was all CT all the time. It was the longest parade I have ever watched. It went on like forever. We got a baked potato at the Maine Building and a Spiced Apple Cider Donut at the Vermont building as well as sharp cheese called "The Preacher." I wanted to get "The Green Mountain Boys" which was supposedly XX-sharp but my father wouldn't go for it. We then went to the Sam Adams Beer Garden where I ordered an Octoberfest. Mine was 20 ounces so it looked huge compared to the little cups of chardonnay my parents ordered. We then went over to get the special Big E cream puff. Has anyone heard Clay Aiken's new song? He's covering Badfinger's "Without You" of all things and, I really hate say this, it's pretty good... We're having another Movie Night a week from tomorrow. We've decided today that we're going to watch Akeela