Go Sox! Boo Yankees!
I've developed an addiction to doing this:
Musical Magic 8 Ball
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. How does the world see me?
"Stuck Inside a Cloud"- George Harrison. LOL!
2. Will I have a happy life?
"Forever Man"- Eric Clapton. So it'll be long but will it be happy?
3. What do my friends really think of me?
"Shangri-La"- Don Henley. I guess they think I live in a fantasy world.
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Real Love"- The Beatles. So it's not just lust then?
5. How can I make myself happy?
"Life in the Fast Lane"- The Eagles. Take more risks?
6. What should I do with my life?
"Here With Me"- Michelle Branch. Just sit here and blog. ::headdesk::
7. Will I ever have children?
"Watching the Wheels"- John Lennon. I have absolutely no clue.
8. What is some good advice for me?
"I'm Only Sleeping"- The Vines. Take a nap. Maybe after lunch...
9. How will I be remembered?
"Mind Games"- John Lennon. I feel insulted.
10. What is my signature dancing song?
"Baby Don't You Do It."- The Who. I guess you can dance to it...
11. What do I think my current theme song is?
"I'm Afraid Of Americans"- David Bowie. OK...
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Blue Eyes Blue"- Eric Clapton. You know me too well...
13. What song will play at my funeral?
"Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds"- The Black Crows. Not my first choice but OK...
14. What type of men/women do you like?
"Go You Own Way"- Fleetwood Mac. A woman that only likes "packing up and jacking up." If only I knew what that meant...
15. What is my day going to be like?
"If Dirt Were Dollars."- Don Henley. I'm poor so it doesn't matter?