Musical Magic 8 Ball
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. How does the world see me?
"Imagine"- John Lennon. A dreamer, I assume. Yeah, OK...
2. Will I have a happy life?
"Don't Treat Me Like A Stranger"- Tom Petty. I'm guessing "No."
3. What do my friends really think of me?
"No Questions Asked"- Fleetwood Mac. Does that mean "Don't Ask, Don't Tell?"
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Rainy Day Women #12 and #35"- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. So only when they're stoned then? Not surprised...
5. How can I make myself happy?
"Candy (Everybody Wants)"- 10,000 Maniacs. Finally, an answer that makes sense...
6. What should I do with my life?
"Heroes"- David Bowie. Does that mean to be one or just watch the TV show?
7. Will I ever have children?
"Because the Night"-10,000 Maniacs. To quote David Tennent, "What? What?
8. What is some good advice for me?
"Good Day"- Jewel. Lighten up. Definitely good advice.
9. How will I be remembered?
"Everywhere"- Fleetwood Mac. I choose to interperet it that I'll be remembered as someone that was fun to be around...
10. What is my signature dancing song?
"Stockton Gala Days"- 10,000 Maniacs. You actually can dance to this...
11. What do I think my current theme song is?
"Laughing Out Loud"- The Wallflowers. That song kicks butt. Cool!
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Kid"- The Pretenders. Are they implying I'm immature?
13. What song will play at my funeral?
"Power to the People"- John Lennon. Hmm. Very interesting...
14. What type of men/women do you like?
"Heartbreaker Radio"-Roy Orbison. Apparently, I'm interested in women that will dump me if she becomes famous.
15. What is my day going to be like?
"Road Home"- Heart. Yes, I do get to go home after work...