Skip to main content

Read This Quiz Result.

ffx
FFX


Which game is right for you? (for anyone with pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

"You don't want lose your loved ones so you try not to lose them." Good plan, I say.

Ok, I was going to start today only blogging about things that potentially make me happy like television or the Red Sox but I must discuss what happened on my way to work. I get on the train at Fenway as usual. The driver comes on the PA to say that Kenmore, the very next stop, is the last stop and everyone must get off. The train was having what, I swear, he said was "modem problems." (Like I care if he can't surf for porn while he drives...) Another train finally comes and we all cram in like sardines. I'm trapped on the stairs, again, for i think two stops. Here I had a choice of reading some guy's newspaper or fondling some fairly cute Asian woman. I choose the former for some reason. (Damn conscience!)

It doesn't look good that Trot Nixon will play soon, if at all, this season. Back (bulging disc?) problems are nasty and don't heal well at all. Thankfully, Gabe Kapler and David McCarty, to name two, seem to be having good springs. If they can keep it up, we may do alright.

Tomorrow, a review of the season finale of Stargate SG-1...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Neglected Blog

With the discovery of the time-waster that is Facebook, I find I no longer need to waste my time here. This is mainly why I haven't done any quizzes or other memes here in a cat's age. (I'm not a dog person...) They're all over there. Also why tell you all about what's not going on in my life when I can better waste time by making fake money off Lindsay Lohan's hi-jinks? Added to that, you can regularly follow the mundaness that is my life on Twitter. I don't want to say I'll never blog again. Frankly, this site and I have chronicled much over the years and I'm not ready to give it up fully. Every so often, something comes up worth sharing. Case in point, Thursday night, there was a retirement celebration for our outgoing OT professor complete with a guest lecturer from Boston, dinner and a vesper service designed by the professor herself. It was good Thai food, though admittedly not my favorite Asian cuisine, and saw many people I knew. My parents c...

Random Comments Into My Life

We did yardwork yesterday. I picked up a lot of sticks. Home Depot sucks on a Friday morning. My father and I went to get a new gascan for the mower and there was only one employee around to help us...and she didn't know anything about how these new fangled gas cans work... So due to a bank error when I reset my bank account so I could accurately keep track again, I had like a hundred dollars less in my account than I thought so my last bill payment put me in the hole. This would've been all right and easily fixed if I had been paid for the last week of my mailroom job but, oddly, I still have not been even though it's been weeks. I don't know if I can accurately convey how infuriated this makes me. If it doesn't happen soon, heads will roll! Also yesterday I re-watched the Enterprise episode "Regeneration"; this time with audio commentary from the writers. They made some valid points I hadn't considered on the issue of if this episode screws with...

Rant and Update

First off, I must ask: Where the bloody hell is my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows ? I ordered the thing five days ago! I'm going to start reading spoilers soon! I really want to read this book! Anyway, so I'm still volunteering at the library. We're in the middle of an inventory now. I've also looked in the catalog, one, to see if we had certain new books already and, two, if we did, to see which branch. This week, I've been assigning call numbers to new books. I haven't done that at all since school and that was Library of Congress (LC) classification anyway while here they use Dewey and Cutter numbers. Tomorrow, I won't be going in as the librarian is out today and tomorrow and I did all the work she left for me already.